06 May, 2010

Half-Heartedly Writing

Lately I have been cutting down on the information, etc. that I am putting on FB and the internet in general. It's a struggle for me b/c half of me wants to update the world on everything that God is doing in my life and showing me, etc. but the other half of me wants a private life and to share it with those he puts in my path. I want true friendships, not a hundred acquaintances. Like on Facebook I know all of the people on my friends list but I feel that a lot of times people use FB as an excuse for developing those friendships to make them great. I guess I am just in the middle of the technology struggle. It is such a blessing and such a curse at the exact same time. That is really why I haven't been updating. Plus I've been really busy, but I feel like this is the time for me to be focusing on my future marriage and strengthening the friendships I currently have. So many new things are happening to me, and I don't want to get lost in it all. So just pray for me and what God would have me do. It is something to consider in your own life as well. Where is God leading you? Ask him to make it crystal clear. ♥

 ~ Briana

No comments: