29 August, 2009

Trips to Office Max make me want to...

BE ORGANIZED!! & the funny thing is that I already am organized! No, I am not always CLEAN, but I like everything to have it's specific place so that I will always know where to go when I am looking for it. So tonight I decided to get all my school stuff together. This included putting all my binders and folders together, 3 hole punching all the papers that I have accumulated over the week, organize those papers and putting everything away in its proper place. THEN I had to get my desk completely together so that I feel prepared to take on my 2nd week at UofL! (Which I LOVE by the way) :) I have all my books but one (estimated arrival date= Sept. 2) and they are all neatly lined up in the right corner of my desk. All my pencils are sharpened and markers are full of ink! There is no clutter in my drawers, and everything has it's perfect place! I don't know why this makes me so happy, but I feel the need to share this accomplishment with the world. :) The only thing that I am looking for right now is a box to put an already completed scrapbook in. I went to Michael's, & they didn't have any. Neither did Meijer. Does anybody know where I can get one?? It is one of the larger scrapbooks. I am not sure of the exact dimensions, but it looks like a "normal" scrapbook to me. I'll post a pic so that you can get an estimate of the size. If any of you other scrapbookers know where I can find a box for it just let me know! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! It is our last of August 2009! :) Welcome Fall!!!!



- b -

P.S. I went to the movies tonight with my sister, and we saw Julie & Julia. I don't go to the movies hardly ever, but I LOVED this movie. It was so funny yet so serious at the same time. It is based on 2 true stories, and those are the kinds I love the most! I highly recommend it!

No comments: