20 July, 2010

Radical Living

My friend Lauren had this video on her blog & I wanted to share it because a brief two minutes can be a grand awakening for Christ followers. Since January of this year, God has stirred within my heart a different passion for him than I have had probably my entire life. So I want to share this video with you. Also... Alex and I have joined the launch team for a church plant at the University of Louisville and we are asking for your prayers as students begin moving in soon and we start penetrating this campus for His glory and for the sake of proclaiming His name so that all will hear. We officially launch on 10-10-10 but we have some incredible stories of what God is doing already, and you can check those out here at our church website. The Avenue has changed my life, and I am so thankful to be able to serve alongside some great men and women of God.

Radical by David Platt


- Briana

No comments: