15 December, 2008

Christmas Festivities

So ever since Thursday night, I have been running from Christmas party, to party, to party, and it is really wearing me out!! If you know me, you would know that my ideal weekend would be hanging out with a friend for a few hours and then catching up on a book or with work around the house and hanging out with my puppy & boyfriend (notice the order :) just kidding!!), and I think that these past 3 days have done it for me! Thursday night was the 2008 pledge class of Alpha Tau omega (Alex's fraternity) held their annual "Let It Snow" party, and it was a BlAsT! The main room had the most amazing decorations. The entire wall was covered in wrapping paper just like a big present! Also, Santa was there :) & the snow did fall! Friday night was the Alpha Tau Omega Winter Formal & the lodge that they have it at every year. I was so lucky to go with my amazing boyfriend of 14 months & a few of my very close girl friends. The night was amazing, & I loved seeing everyone in their pretty dresses (not to mention the delicious food that they served). And then Saturday night me & my roommate Catherine had a Christmas party for a group of our close girlfriends. We had a cookie exchange & played MadGab like crazy! It was so fun! But because finals are drawing near, most of us didn't have that much time to put in our cookies (let alone any at all) so many were store bought or just slice and bake. But we had a very fun time anyways. So that was my weekend.. the last one before Christmas break, & here are a few pictures from all the festivities. Enjoy!









^^ This is a picture of me in my new car that I got over Thanksgiving break. It's a 2008 Kia Rio SX. It's also a stick shift, & I love it! :)






My roommates & I!!




So I hope you enjoyed the pictures! :) I have two final exams before I leave to go home on Wednesday afternoon. I am actually not going straight to Louisville, but I am going to spend a few days in Lebanon, TN with Alex & his family. I've missed them so much. So that is what I will be up to this week, and after that I will be home for Christmas!

- b -

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Your party dress is cute! Good luck on your finals. You're not going to be in town this week, are you? I was just curious if you were going to the Classic Christmas thing at church on Tuesday night.

Briana McCall said...

Thanks Jess!! & I really only have 1 final that I am worried about. It's my Arts in Western Civ. class. I have a 95 (which is the lowest A possible) in the class now, I just hope that my final doesn't change that! :/ And no, I won't be in town until Saturday or Sunday. I wish I could come though!