09 December, 2008

I'm Back!

Ok, so I KNOW that it has been over 3 months since I have posted, and I am SO incredibly sorry, but life has a way of just .. happening. A lot has happened since September. This 15-week semester has absolutely flown by. I started taking my Education classes, and I had a *BlAsT*. I have had the opportunity to observe in two public elementary school classrooms, and although I have always had my heart set on teaching in a private, Christian school like the ones I grew up in, I have changed my mind!!! For me this is such a big deal, but after experiencing this semester in a public school, I have realized that this can really be my mission field. Other than my three education classes, I have taken Public Speaking, Physical Science, and Arts in Western Civilization. They have all been good ... not too hard but not too easy. I have enjoyed spending so many fun times with my friends here at school. I am going to post some pictures from throughout this semester. And even though there have been some bad times, and I have lost a couple people in my life that I really thought were my friends, I have gained so many more. Currently I am awaiting finals next week (I only have two!) as well as the ATΩ Christmas party on Thursday night and ATΩ Winter Formal on Friday night AND mine & my roommate Catherine's Tacky Christmas Party on Saturday night! So this weekend is going to be so much fun before finals begin!! :) So that is just a quick update in my life thus far. Alex & I are doing wonderful, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!!

- b -



This is me and my friends Megan & Claudia at the Howdy party at the very beginning of the semester. That party is like a welcome back party for everyone to catch up from a long summer!



This is me & Alex about to go out to eat with my little sister when she came to visit!! :)



This is me & my friend Claudia & my roommate Catherine at the ATΩ flag football game one night! Us girls play on the same team ... we are the Diamonds!



And this is me & Katie & Claudia after we built a fort one night out of their beds!! It was so fun!! We even had a dance party after ;)

No comments: