28 February, 2009

I Feel Like I Can Accomplish The World

This past week has been CRAZY. I have had everything to do and no time to do it. I have been working about 25 hrs. a week on top of being a full time college student, and until payday, I didn't see how it was paying off. :) I've been working + completing training while trying to stay on top of my studies as well. I've been working on education projects, lessons, and learning a new language (French). I didn't realize how hard it would be, but I guess after my first test that is on Monday, we'll see how I am really doing! I've been a teammate and girlfriend and Alex's basketball fan. I admit that I cannot attend all games and events, but I am doing the best I can. I've tried to maintain friendships both here and back home. I've tried to balance relationships with my mom, dad, brother, sister and extended relatives while finding time to go to the grocery, do laundry, dry cleaners and tanning bed :). I've been the mommy to two little puppies that probably suffer the worst of all. I never get to see them, but that is going to change. I've barely had time to eat, let alone decide what I am going to eat. I haven't had time to even stop and check if my car needs an oil change. I haven't even gotten one since I've had the car. My room is partially clean, and it's a struggle finding time to really clean it like I should. BUT I have 2 days off this weekend, and I feel like I can accomplish the world. I just pray that I do not take the time that I should be preparing my heart and mind to go to Guatemala with all these "trivial" things in life. God really is doing great things in my life, and my church here is great. I know I need to slow down, but I don't really have that choice. I am tired, stressed and worn out, and I just cannot wait for school to be over. Until then, I covet your prayers. Thank you, and now I am off with things to do. :)

- b -

No comments: