01 February, 2009

A Time of "What-Ifs"

My class is officially over!! As of yesterday afternoon, I am done. And the good thing(s) about it are that I was able to turn in DOUBLE extra credit, and I think my final went REALLY well. I am borderline A & B, so we will see how it turns out!!! The suspense is killing me, and I check online to see if the grade is posted like every 2 hours, but I guess I can wait. Not much else has been going on here at Union. We got some snow and ice, and thankfully the power did not go out here like it has in Louisville. My family has been without power for a long while, and are freezing with the exception of a few space heaters & a generator. My sister got stuck in Richmond, KY at the Whitefield Basketball State Championship Tournament. They lost, but it seems like they had a lot of fun (especially since they got snowed in for a few days). Another exciting thing for me is that I am getting a lot more hours at work. When I first got back from Louisville they were giving me like 8 or 9 week. Eventually it got up to about 14 or 15, and next week they gave me 24 hours!!! I am going to start saving up my money for a vacation or something special. I haven't really decided yet since I go to school year round. Spring classes start for me on Wednesday so until then I don't have much going on. I've been dealing with some kind of complicated relationship issues. Me & Alex are wonderful, but other things sometimes seem to get in the way at the most inconvenient times. There is always that question of what might have been, and I wish it would leave me alone. But it's better to deal with it now than later.I hope everyone is doing wonderful!! I just my life and the people in it (& dogs) :).

- b -

No comments: