20 February, 2009

I'm In Love With ...

Alex McCall. He is the most amazing person I have ever met. He never ceases to amaze me, and I cherish how honest and strong he is when he is around me. He is such a great leader in our relationship, and every decision that he makes, I know that he has our best intentions at heart. I love it when I am having a bad day, and he always knows what to do to cheer me up. I covet his prayers for me every day, and his strength and courage are impressive. :) I love how he treats me like a princess should be treated. He opens doors and always acts like a true gentleman. I see his love for Christ growing deeper each and every day, and he is always willing to share his heart with me. He is everything that I hoped for in a guy, and I am so proud to call him my boyfriend. I'm just a girl in love with the man God made especially for me. This is forever & always!

- briana -

No comments: