22 November, 2009

New Apartment



Here is a picture of Alex's new apartment! We finalized the paperwork on Monday, and his move-in date is December 15th! We are excited that he got this apartment because 1) it is only 2 miles down the road from my house 2) they are pet friendly with no extra fees! 3) it is gorgeous and in a great location and 4) he got it at a discount rate! We are so thankful that the Lord made this such an easy process. My friend Jessi & her fiancé seem to be having much more trouble (according to her blog). Jessi, I hope things get better for you! I'm sorry that they are being so difficult! :( Anyways, here is the picture! I'll have to post some pictures after he gets all moved in!

- b -

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Thanks for the shoutout. These aparments look really nice! I'm glad they don't have an extra pet fee. Ours does. : ( But I'm saving up so we can take my doggie with me (even though Brandon doesn't want to!)