05 November, 2009

Welcome To The 20's!

Today is my 20th Birthday!! :)
It started this morning when the sunlight through
my window woke me up. I checked my phone to see
what time it was but it had died. I opened my laptop
to find that it was 10:30! My first class ended at 10:45 and
my next started at 11:00 so I had missed all my classes! :(
Naturally, I decided to sleep in. I woke up around 12something,
took a shower (& used my mom's special shampoo), and 
then went to lunch with my mom at Lynn's Paradise Cafe 
because I had never been there before! It was 
amazing, and I'm glad that I have officially experienced
it. It's a Louisville original. :) Then I went and 
got a flu shot and came back home! We are going to 
celebrate my birthday tomorrow actually because 
I have a TON of homework to do tonight. Sigh. So I am about to go 
hit the books. But I am glad to be 20! 
Thank you to everyone who called, texted, or
facebooked me today! Love you all!

- b

No comments: