30 March, 2010

Newlyweds N&J [Flashback]

So this week I actually don't have to work a single school night! I am so excited! Today I had lunch with Holly and Lynda at school, and then I came home and watched Newlyweds Re-runs <3. Nick & Jessica will always be married in my world. Their divorce in 2006 never happened! You cannot tell me otherwise!!


When I was watching the first episode on YouTube today, just seeing the expression on Nick's face when he saw her for the first time as she was walking down the aisle. I just wanted to cry! & I know that this has no significance since they are not married anymore, but I think it is so awesome how she saved herself for marriage in such a worldly industry that she lives in! Ah, inspiration. <3 I could watch this show every day this week... in fact, I just might!

- b -

No comments: