16 July, 2009

Apartment Hunting!!

I am really excited because Alex is coming to Louisville next Thursday for 3 days! :) I haven't seen him since June 22nd, and that was only for 2 days since May 21st, so this I am really looking forward too. We are not sure how often he is going to be able to visit during the fall, and the plan is for him to move here at the end of December, soooo we are going to go look at apartments around Louisville one day while he is here! I have been online looking at different complexes and their different features (such as a pool, gym or pet availability) and comparing prices, location, etc. I've picked about 8 for us to go visit, so next weekend will be pretty busy I am sure! :) We MUST find a place that takes pets because we have 2 dogs, and they are our world! :) So pray that we are able to find an affordable and nice area that he can move into in December! And also pray that he gets a good score on his GRE that he is going to take in the fall. Thanks so much!

- b -

No comments: