08 June, 2008

New Addition to the Merante Clan ???

No my mom is NOT pregnant !!! :) But since Alex recently (as of < 24 hrs. ago) left his job at Jackson Golf & Country Club, we might have a new "Merante" for the summer. Hopefully he will get the golf position available at Dicks Sporting Goods on Hurstbourne Lane and start there possibly within the coming weeks. I'll be crushed if he doesn't, but the Lord opens and shuts doors accordingly. While my new (possibly) home will be in our "furnished" basement :/, it will all be worth it if it works out, and he gets to stay with us! Of course he'll have his chores and responsibilities around the house just like everyone else ... maybe. It will just be very interesting to see how he handles this situation. And I am just going to sit back and laugh. Haha ... welcome to the family!

- b -

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You must be very excited. I hope to see you this morning in-between Bible studies!