07 January, 2009

"And GO into all the world, making disciples of every nation..."

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you everybody know that in March I will be going on a mission trip to Guatemala to work at the Casa Para Ninos Aleluya orphanage. It is such an exciting opportunity for me and my teammates as we ACTUALLY get to go this year! Last year our trip was canceled due to the F-4 tornado that destroyed over half of my school, but thankfully the Lord has provided another opportunity for us to go. I have sent out most of my support letters already, but in case there was someone blogging that actually reads this and would like to support this ministry, I am inserting directions in this note on how you can do so. I would love ANY support I can get, whether that be financially or prayerfully. For those of you who are able to financially support me, you may give online by clicking here and then clicking on "GO Trip Donations." As a point of clarity, your contribution is being given to the Global Outreach Program of Union University. If for some reason I am not able to go on the trip, your contribution will remain in the Global Outreach fund to be used for other mission opportunities under the Global Outreach program at the discretion of the office of Campus Ministries. My name of course is Briana Merante, and my trip destination is called Go Guatemala (It will ask you for both of these on the form). Thank you so much for supporting me in both ways, and I cannot wait to update you on what happens on this amazing trip! Thank you so much in advance! The Lord is going to continue doing great things!

- b -

1 comment:

Bethany Cruz said...

yay! i'm so happy you're going to guatemala. and i'm so glad that you're a friend on my new blog! i got so excited when i checked it this morning haha. love u dear!