23 January, 2009

Good Morning!!!

Yawn. It's almost noon & I just rolled out of bed. For some reason ever since I got back to Union I have had the craziest dreams. I used to have dreams occasionally, but now I have been having them every night! My crazy dream for last night? = I hung out with President Obama in his private jet, and we sky dived & then went to a music store and bought music & stuff for his little girls. It has been so strange!!! Maybe it is because I watched the inauguration the other day or something.

Anyways, I am really looking forward to this weekend. For my class I have to interview a teacher, so hopefully I will be able to get that done this weekend. I also have to go on a field trip with my friend, so I am going to be making contacts all weekend and hopefully making travel plans. I also plan to study for my final exam that is going to be on Thursday BUT have some fun in the meantime. Me & my friends Catherine and India have been scrapbooking a lot so hopefully we will get to work on those this weekend. Also I work tomorrow for a whopping 4 hours. Hopefully I'll get more hours when the new schedule comes out. I work at the DoubleTree Hotel here in Jackson at the front desk. I really like it, and it is a pretty chill job. It is way better than waitressing.

Well, here's to the start of my weekend! Hopefully I will get a lot done as planned!

- b -

No comments: